Most orders are shipped with small care packages which include: various plastic earring backs, an anti-tarnish slip, and one alcohol wipe.
Polymer Clay Items
- Keep away from sharp objects to avoid scratching the surface.
- DO NOT submerge in water or store in direct sunlight.
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth only.
- Avoid oils and chemicals such as alcohols, perfumes, or lotions, especially on pieces that do not have a protective coating, are hand painted, or contain gold foil.
- If metal findings begin to tarnish, try using a jewelry polishing cloth. However, use of a polishing cloth can lead to gold or other metal plating rubbing off.
- Most orders will come with a tarnish tab to store with earrings to help slow metals from tarnishing when not in use.
- Tarnish on brass charms can remarkably be cleaned with ketchup. Wild right? Check out more information on how to clean brass here.
- Resin may be durable, however they can be scratched by sharp objects.
- DO NOT submerge in water.
- Color may fade on some resin items if they are exposed to too much sunlight.
- If metal findings begin to tarnish, try using a jewelry polishing cloth.